Sunday, June 28, 2009

It's not you... It's me....

I hate to say it but I am leaving you Blogspot! You have been a dear friend and a great listener ;) But I have to move on....

I have been preparing my new and improved website the past couple of weeks. It has way better image quality and suits my business needs better than my old one... and.. it has an internal blog... So I'm sad to say that... this will be my last post on this one! :( I really hope my sweet blog friends will follow me over to....

MY NEW BLOG!


It should be up and running by tomorrow at the latest! I will continue to check my dashboard for updates on those of you still over here at blogspot... and you can still comment on my new blog! BOOKMARK ME! :)

Blogspot was a great place for me to begin my blogging adventure and I will definately be recommending it to anyone who needs a starting point in the future!

Goodbye Blogspot!

No comments:

Post a Comment