Friday, June 19, 2009

all work and no play....

Ok... maybe I've been playing a little bit :) It is summer after all! I figured I better write now because I have a jam packed weekend ahead! Full of graduation cookouts and bachelorette parties and swimming and grandparents and dads and old friends! I'm so excited! Summer is in full swing here in Georgia - the high is 102 tomorrow! HOLY COW! Talk about days you long for a studio!

I am so blessed though. Really. I am! I love every second of the wedding planning process [maybe a calling?] right down to the intimate moments between family members that I am allowed to share with them. The Gregg wedding was full of beautiful people, inside and out! Tiffany's grandmother sang a gorgeous rendition of Amazing Grace during the ceremony. Tiffany cried. I cried. Grandma cried. It was beautiful.

grandma

I could see the special bond between the bride and her grandmother and am deeply touched to know that this picture means something to her and will be something she will cherish in the future! Thank YOU Luke and Gregg families! :) You're awesome and I mean it! .... Maybe I will be taking newborn pictures soon???? :) Maybe?

2 comments:

  1. aw :) that is such a sweet picture! My mom is getting married next saturday! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well congrats to your mom Sadie! I hope she finds everlasting happiness! <3 Make sure to take lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete